If you have ever wondered how to adjust the monitor brightness with no buttons or how to adjust brightness on laptop without keyboard(you want to change the brightness of your monitor’s/laptop screen backlight), then this article is for you.
If you are about to buy a new monitor and can’t find a solution for adjusting its brightness, then this article will step in. Always try the following settings before paying extra money on an external button that can lower the brightness on macOS, Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8 Laptops.
How to Adjust Brightness on Monitor without Buttons?
- An easy way to adjust brightness on a monitor is to right-click on your desktop, and select “Personalize.” You’ll see a “Screen Resolution” tab.
- Click it and you will see your settings. At the top left of that window, click the drop-down menu next to “Multiple displays,” if using multiple displays.
- Then click the drop-down next to “Main display” as well.
- Make sure all these selections are correct, then move down to Brightness for all four options: On battery power and plugged in (at 100%) and off-battery power (at 50%).
- If you have only a single display, there’s no need for doing this over again — just change what needs to be changed for the main display (usually it’s brightness) then save those changes by clicking OK.
How to Adjust Brightness on Samsung Monitor without Buttons?
The Samsung monitor is a great choice for the modern office. It has a sleek design and comes with many features that make it easy to use. However, there are some things you may not know about this monitor that can help you get the most out of your experience using it.
We’ll show you how to do it in three easy steps:
- Press and hold the “Menu” button on your keyboard for about 5 seconds until the menu pops up.
- Click on “Settings” and then click on “Display.”
- Click on “Brightness” and then use your mouse or arrow keys to adjust accordingly.
Your monitor’s brightness can be critical to your work. When you’re editing an image or trying to focus on a smaller section of a larger design, differentiating between light and dark pixels can make or break the difference in how quickly you can complete the project at hand.
Fortunately, adjusting your brightness shouldn’t take very long at all, and you should be able to calibrate your monitor it in a few easy steps.
I hope this article has been helpful to you! Please feel free to add your own input in the comments section, and thanks for reading!